- Your data will be exchanged between the race organisers and our chosen entry and timing partner.
- By entering the race you give your permission for any photographs/video recordings to be used on the event website and in other promotional material.
- By entering the race you give your permission for your name, age category, gender and running club will be displayed on the Dronfield 10k website.
- We will not sell or otherwise pass on your details to any third parties.
- In line with data protection policies, you have the right to have your data removed. Please use the contact page to request this.
- Paypal is a reputable and established application and is used for our payment system
- No organisation, including the Dronfield 10k committee, ever handle your sensitive credit card information. Your transaction is with PayPal alone and we receive a payment success from PayPal
- Transactions will appear on your credit card statement as "Paypal *DRON10K"
- For the purposes of communicating with you, we do store your forename, surname and email address at the point of entry. Upon submission of your results you will be asked for further details (such as address) for delivery of your medal
- Your entry details will be deleted once submissions are completed and your name has been moved onto the results board